SimuPACT includes a fully-featured, flexible Instructor Station that can be configured and enhanced to suit every client’s unique needs.
Standard Functionality includes
- Full control of simulator execution, i.e. Run, Freeze, Stop.
- Loading and Saving Snapshots/Initial Conditions (ICs).
- Configuring, Loading and Saving Backtrack ICs.
- View and Trace all Process Model Pages as well as DCS Logic Emulation Pages.
- Initiate Malfunctions on all Equipment, Including Generic and Specific Malfunctions.
- Initiate Remote Functions (i.e. Manual Operations on the Plant).
- Set External Parameters.
- Configure and View Trends on all Process Parameters.
- Control Trainee Performance Review (TPR) System.
- Create and Configure Interactive Tutorials, Out Of Bounds Monitoring and Reporting Parameters for the Virtual Instructor Application.
- Manually Create, or Record and Edit Scenarios to be used for Elaborate and Comprehensive Training Sessions.